Training - One of the major challenges today for the healthcare community is understanding the required programs and training mandated by OSHA, HIPAA, DOT and others. Pro-Disposal offers two methods of training to help you and your staff achieve compliance. 1) We offer affordable online access training courses with instant certification and 2) We have certified trainers that can come to your location and conduct on-site training. We will work with you to ensure your team is compliant with today’s regulations.
Affordable Online Access Compliance Training
Achieve compliance with our online OSHA/HIPAA Compliance Program, which includes:
Training Courses - Safety training for your employees with instant certification, including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazcom, HIPAA, DoT, Fire Safety, and Electrical Safety.
- Safety Data Sheet Management - View, print, store, and organize millions of SDSs.
- Safety Plan Builder - Complete all your OSHA required safety plans in minutes
- Safety Audits - Identify compliance deficiencies by taking audits of your facility
- Federal Regulations - Stay up to date with the most current regulations
- ICD-10 Search and Conversion System - Transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 smoothly
State of Georgia Compliance Rules and Regulations for Biomedical Waste – Rule 391-3-4-.15.
Georgia Administrative Code. Rules and regulations by the state are subject to change. As always, please review the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia.