Who We Are
Pro-Disposal Medical Waste Services is a locally owned Georgia-based company created by industry veterans to serve the needs of the Georgia healthcare community. We specialize in the proper collection, transportation and treatment of medical waste. Pro-Disposal does not require customer signed contracts and does not charge hidden fees such as fuel surcharges, environmental fees, no-waste stop fees, etc. We provide electronically generated customer manifest and destruction documents that are accessible through our on-line customer portal. Additionally, we provide training on-line/on-site to help ensure our customers are compliant with the rule and regulations required by OSHA, HIPAA and DOT.
Our business model is to develop long-term partnerships with customers by providing total compliance and exceptional service at a fair price.
We Create Value By:
- Providing flexible pick-up schedules and pricing to fit your individual needs without being locked into a contract.
- Having well trained route drivers collecting your waste that understand the importance of consistency, a high degree of professionalism, and superior customer service.
- Offering convenient industry standard boxes and liners for your routine waste service pick-ups.
- Providing convenient and prompt monthly billing as well as free online viewing of your medical waste manifest/shipping documents.
- We offer two methods of training to help you achieve total compliance with OSHA, HIPAA and DOT. 1) Affordable training for your needs through our on-line portal and 2) On-site training conducted by Pro-Disposal certified trainers.
Why Choose Us
- No Contract Required
- Competitive Pricing
- Quick Response
- Training (On-line/On-site)
- Documents Accessible On-line